Top was won in a giveaway; Skirt was thrifted
As much as I love fashion and coming up with new outfits, I'm not super creative when it comes to pattern mixing. I get a little to picky about the colors being exactly right. Making things imperfectly perfect does not come naturally to me. In fact, the first time I ever pattern-mixed, I put two pieces together that had the exact same colors in each of them.
But, lo and behold! The morning of the day I wore this outfit, it just clicked. And now I can finally, officially, add Successful Pattern Mixing to my Fashion Blogger Resume!
I was far too excited about this outfit. And just for fun, here's a picture of me, while I'm pointing out to my husband that the color of my skin is, in fact, different than the color of my shoes. Although, not by much.
I was far too excited about this outfit. And just for fun, here's a picture of me, while I'm pointing out to my husband that the color of my skin is, in fact, different than the color of my shoes. Although, not by much.



