In case you're new to my blog, today's post is part of my Style Inspiration series. Every Friday, I share an outfit. I alternate between Weekending, or casual, outfits and Sunday Best, or fancy, outfits. It's a great way for me to get creative with outfits and inspire myself to mix up the items in my closet. Sometimes I pair together items that are similar to my own and sometimes I live vicariously through my own blog posts. ;)
Most Sundays, I wear a dress to church. There's not really a specific reason, other than it's just what I've always done. However ... sometimes it's just more comfy to wear a casual outfit and dress it up with a few accessories! My favorite accessory is a huge, chunky necklace and a classic clutch. I could easily recreate this entire outfit in my closet, minus the clutch. I might need to order it!
What is your favorite kind of fancy outfit?
